Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wish-Want-Need: The Shoe Edit.




1. Topshop £75 // 2. Topshop £45 // 3. ASOS £17.50;
4. Matalan £8 // 5. ASOS £32 // 6. Mr Shoes £24.99;
7. Joules Outlet £25 // 8. Fashion Union £14; 
(Prices and stock may change from the creation of this image!)

The long and short of it is that these are my most sought after shoes of the moment. I'd love to buy them all, but right now it's just not going to happen so I thought an 'I want, I want *stamps feet*' kind of post was the best way to go to relieve my itchy feet caused by the #fbloggers chat which was filled to the brim with shoe appreciation on Monday night.

1. I love the Adonis 2's from Topshop, I saw them in the flesh last week and they're truly gorgeous with their muted florals and cut outs - cannot justify £75 at the moment though.
2. I'm a real lover of Swedish Hasbeen's but they're far too expensive for me so to find these Topshop clogs at £45 is fab, I love the rustic yet classy look; a world away from what my year 2 teacher used to wear. 
3. The ASOS Little Miss ballet flats are SO cute - it's an embroidered bunny face with ears! Do I need to say more? 
4. How amazing are the glitter boat shoes from Matalan? They come in silver too so for £8 you could easily get both. 
5. The brogue, I just adore the timelessness. My brown pair are dying but this classic black and white pair would be the perfect replacement and look amazing with a swing dress or ankle grazers. 
6. You either love them or you hate them, and I LOVE these Juju jellies from Mr-Shoes. I really do need a pair and since I was forbidden these exact ones when I was younger because they had a heel, I will rebel now. 
7. Another lagomorph style for crazy bunny lady over here. These Joules Hare logo wellies are super cute! I had to put plastic food bags inside my wellies last winter because they were leaking and I couldn't find the perfect pair but, here they are whilst we head toward summer.
8. I'd probably hobble in these strappy sandals from Fashion Union due to the heel, (and because I can't walk straight in flats), but these are stunning.  I've been looking for a block heel pair in this combination but I haven't found any so I'd risk my neck for these. They'd look perfect with my black elephant jacquard print jogger trousers from Primark and for £14 I'm mighty tempted.

I would choose an ultimate favourite out of these, but truth be told these are my favourites. There's loafer, ballet, brogue, jelly, stiletto, clog, boot and even welly, so I technically have a favourite from each style (wormed my way out of that one didn't I?) I think these picks sum up my shoe style; classically quirky with a little bit of jazz.

Any choices here that you'd choose for yourself? What's your shoe style?

16 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! xo

    http://bittersweet-bhavna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny flats are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh my god shoes shoes shoes" - Ryan is right! I'm in need of those bunny wellies (though it's finally summery but that's just a detail!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these are all beautiful! I think I'm especially in love with the tuxedo looking brogues <3

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Juju jellies too, I have been trying to find the perfect pair for a while now.Love all your choices of shoes :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Bunny shoes are amazing! I'll be dreaming about them!!! Lovely shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shoes! ths strappy sandals are my favorite!

    Delightful Ideas
    Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. great selection! i personally love the flower ankle boots <3
    blog.victoriaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the second shoes! And I agree, i love Swedish Hasbeens too but my wallet does not seem to agrees!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore the bunny face flats! so precious!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a pair of those kitty flats soooo bad :) they look adorable!

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah those Topshop boots are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Primark have some little mouse face flats in at the moment for less than £10. Very similar to the #3 on your wishlist :) x

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've got the Adonis boots in beige suede and I love them! I followed you on Bloglovin' too :)

    http://simplicity12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a lovely little comment to brighten my day!
No annoying word verification here.